[Moin-user] How can I add GoTo macro in the navi_bar?

Bill Vodall wa7nwp at jnos.org
Fri Mar 14 12:52:09 EST 2003

At 12:18 PM 3/9/03 -0500, you wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I think it'd be convenient to add GoTo macro (I mean a form that will let the user to enter the pagename she wants to go) in the navi_bar? How can I do this?

I don't know about a navigation bar entry, but I've found having a Wiki Word
box on my home page to be personally very useful.    www.jnos.org

Here's the form button:

---
   <FORM name="WikiForm" method="GET" action="javascript:validateWiki()">
     <INPUT type="text" name="page" size=10>
     <INPUT type="button" value="Wiki" onclick="validateWiki()">
   </FORM>
---

And here's validateWiki()
---