[Moin-user] Can't find xslt

Scott Chapman scott_list at mischko.com
Sun Mar 16 22:24:28 EST 2003

I'm running Python 2.2 and just installed 4Suite and changed the MoinMoin
config to allows xslt.  I'm now getting this error message.  What else do I
need to configure, install, etc?

 ImportError: No module named xslt

Python 2.2.2

/usr/bin/python

A problem occurred while running a Python script. Here is the sequence of
function calls leading up to the error, with the most
recent (innermost) call first. The exception attributes are:
      __doc__ = "Import can't find module, or can't find name in module."
      __getitem__ = <bound method ImportError.__getitem__ of
<exceptions.ImportError instance at 0x82386f4>>
      __init__ = <bound method ImportError.__init__ of <exceptions.ImportError
instance at 0x82386f4>>
      __module__ = 'exceptions'
      __str__ = <bound method ImportError.__str__ of <exceptions.ImportError
instance at 0x82386f4>>
      args = ('No module named xslt',)

 /usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/MoinMoin/parser/xslt.py in
format(self=<MoinMoin.parser.xslt.Parser instance>,
 formatter=<MoinMoin.formatter.text_html.Formatter instance>,
form=FieldStorage(None, None, []))

   46
   47         import xml.sax
   48         import xml.xslt
       xml = <module 'xml' from '/usr/lib/python2.2/xml/__init__.pyc'>, global
xslt = undefined
   49         import xml.xslt.Processor
   50