[Moin-user] How do I Subscribe to all wiki pages?

Scott Chapman scott_list at mischko.com
Mon Mar 17 17:24:12 EST 2003

I just got into the source code and found that it doesn't send emails if you
are the one subscribed and you are doing the edit.  That explains it.  The
error message is not accurate (says "Nobody subscribed to this page, no mail
sent.") because there is someone subscribed.  ' Teach me to believe error
messages!

Scott