[Moin-user] Quick links question

Scott Chapman scott_list at mischko.com
Tue Mar 18 07:58:12 EST 2003

That's what I thougth but the link that is created for the google link is:
http://myserver.domain.com/mywiki/_5bhttp_3a_2f_2fwww_2egoogle_2ecom_20Google_5d

rather than:
http://www.google.com

I can go to a wiki page and put in the same link and it works fine.

Scott

On Monday 17 March 2003 8:20 pm, Roger Haase wrote:
--- Scott Chapman <scott_list at mischko.com> wrote:
> I set up a MoinMoin wiki on my Intranet and want to be able to put
> Google in
> my Quick LInks.  I've tried many ways of formatting it but it always
> makes it
> a page on my Wiki, rather than an external link.  How do I do this?
>
> Scott

I think you want something like the following in Quick Links:

FrontPage
RecentChanges
TitleIndex
[http://www.google.com Google]