[Moin-user] Quick links question

Roger Haase crosseyedpenguin at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 11:51:09 EST 2003

Each Quick Links entry should be on a separate line. I have been able
to reproduce something close to your description by doing this:

FrontPage [http://www.google.com Google]

...which results in:

http://127.0.0.1/mywiki/FrontPage_20_5bhttp_3a_2f_2fwww_2egoogle_2ecom_20Google_5d

...which is similar, but /FrontPage is inserted after mywiki.

The above should be entered like this:

FrontPage
[http://www.google.com Google]

If that doesn't help, what version are you running, and give us an
exact copy of your Quick Links entry.

Roger Haase

http://myserver.domain.com/mywiki/_5bhttp_3a_2f_2fwww_2egoogle_2ecom_20Google_5d