[Moin-user] Quick links question

Roger Haase crosseyedpenguin at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 14:05:05 EST 2003

http://myhostname.domainname.com/mywiki/_5bhttp_3a_2f_2fwww_2egoogle_2ecom_20Google_5d

> I'm running version 1.0.
>
> When I put [http://www.google.com Google] in a regular wiki page, it
> works
> great.
>
> Scott

That is very strange. Is there a working FrontPage link on your quick
link bar?

What browser and OS are you using - could it be passing an unusual line
ending character for data passed in textarea fields? With MS IE 6 on
Windows/me, I seem to get line endings of x'0d0d0a', but I have not
noticed any problems caused by it.

Can you open your user file in ~Moin/mywiki/data/user with a text
editor and take a look at the quicklinks parameter?  Mine looks like
this:

quicklinks=FrontPage,_5bhttp_3a_2f_2fwww_2egoogle_2ecom_20Google_5d

If yours is different, try a copy, paste, and save to see if that
results in a working link.

Roger Haase