[Moin-user] Quick links question - duh...

Roger Haase crosseyedpenguin at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 18:14:08 EST 2003

--- Juergen Hermann <jh at web.de> wrote:
> >--- Scott Chapman <scott_list at mischko.com> wrote:
> >> I'm running version 1.0.
>
>  * navi_bar / quicklinks can now contain free-form links, i.e.
>    entries of the form "[url linktext]" just like in wiki pages
>
> This is under VERSION 1.1 in the CHANGES file. Duh! :>
>

> Ciao, Jürgen

Duh is right! I thought I was running 1.0 on my Linux system and the
current CVS on my Windows system. Now I remember - I did install a CVS
version on Linux back in November. It was a rather uneventful
install...

[url linktext] works on the November CVS version, ^[url linktext]
doesn't.

Sorry for the confusion, Scott.

Roger Haase