[Moin-user] Cross references

Nick Trout ntrout at rockstarvancouver.com
Tue Mar 25 11:28:18 EST 2003

> From: Robert Groenewegen  Sent: March 6, 2003 12:17 AM
> Subject: RE: [Moin-user] Cross references
>
> Hi Nick,
> Can you please publish your "draft" macro? I would like to
> write a macro
> for a private wiki that reads from a database but do not
> really know where
> to start. Maybe your macro can put me on the right track ...

Sorry, I put it up a week ago or so but I've been very busy and forgot
to post you...

http://twistedmatrix.com/users/jh.twistd/moin/moin.cgi/WikiDb

JH has pointed out a few new features in Moin, like data sets which form
tables that you can sort on columns (like Windows grid lists) so I'm
hoping to use this functionality to present the result tables. I also
need to work out how I'm going to insert data which I hope to do with
the new forms. I think this stuff will be in Moin 1.2 though.

(http://twistedmatrix.com/users/jh.twistd/moin/moin.cgi/MoinMoinTodo_2fP
lannedFeatures)

Regards,
Nick