[Moin-user] Installation and hosts

Rusyn ml at stratus11.com
Tue Nov 4 06:24:02 EST 2003

Thanks for the tip Marius.  I looked around but still couldn't find
anything.
They said that if they didn't have to change anything on the server it
should be okay.
Anyone have any hints as to where I can find any documentation on this?

I put up a question in the MoinMoinQuestions just in case.

Cheers,