[Moin-user] img locations? Not visible

David.Pawson at rnib.org.uk David.Pawson at rnib.org.uk
Wed Oct 8 00:03:05 EDT 2003

Any reason why Thomas? It would help me to understand.

btw, If its any use, I've regenerated the HTML used
on the user preferences page to make it more accessible.

Should I mail it to you?

Checked out by our accessibility people.

====

One more, if you are involved with the project.
The install docs (windows, apache) are different in
the delivered package compared to
http://twistedmatrix.com/users/jh.twistd/moin/moin.cgi/MoinMoin_2fInstallDoc

I've added comments to the bottom of this url noting what worked
for me, win2000 and recent apache.

regards DaveP.

-
DISCLAIMER: