[Moin-user] return page with other page type

Robert Groenewegen robert.groenewegen at tiscali.nl
Wed Oct 8 02:14:02 EDT 2003

Hi all,

Can anyone give me a hint how to return a page out of an action with a different content-type?

I have been looking into PageEditor but this one always returns a wikipage (content type: text/plain), and I have been looking into the class request but the only lines that change the content type are commented ...

(Note: with content-type I mean the thing that must be returned (to stdout) in the first lines of a cgi-script)

Thanks, Robert