[Moin-user] people

Eleilla drlaziza007 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 9 20:01:02 EDT 2003

Dear Sir,

It is with a heart full of hope that i write,
soliciting for your strict confidence in this
transaction. This is by virtue of its nature a secret
and should be held very confidential.

I have decided to contact you due to the urgency of
this transaction,I came across your contact via our
local chamber of commerce while surfing the internet,
and find you "reliable" and "competent" to handle a
transaction of this nature, After due delibration and
verification with my colleagues, I decided to forward
to you this business preposition in anticipation that
you may be in position to assist/handle this business
with me.

Let me start by introducing myself properly to you. I
am MR john udoma(SNR) an Executive Director of
Projects, of the  FEDERAL MINISTRY OF WORKS AND
HOUSING (FMWH) FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA. I have an
urgent and profitable business proposition for you.

We want a reliable person, who could assist us in
receiving funds resulted from over invoiced bills from
contracts awarded under the budget allocation for
FMWH.These bills had been approved for payment by the
concernd ministry.The contracts had been executed,
commissioned and the contractors had been paid their
actual contractual sums.What we are about to receive
now is a kick back from the contractors.

Now the problem is, we do not want these contractors
thinking we can NOT received this money or be able to
operate a foreign account under our names, this will
amount to their sitting on our own kickback(money).

 Under the Civil service code of conduct, we as civil
servants and our immediate family are forbiden to
operate or owm foreign accounts. Consequently, this is
why am soliciting your undiluted assistance in this
manner.

On our part, all modalities has been carefully worked
out in ensuring a smooth transaction .All I want from
you is your mailing address and the name that you want
the cheques to be issued on. As soon as you indicate
your interest, further instructions will be passed on
to you on the procedure that we will follow in order
to ensure a smooth and successful actualisation of
this deal.

On accomplishment of this deal you will be entitled
to 10% of the total sum.Note,there will be no
financial
obligation whatsoever, required from you. I want to
assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free.

If this proposal is accepted by you, kindly reach me
immediately via e-mail:

Looking forward to your favourable response.
Please respond to my private email : johnudoma at excite.com

Best regards
John Udoma.