[Moin-user] mavigation of slides

Reimar Bauer R.Bauer at fz-juelich.de
Thu Oct 16 20:18:17 EDT 2003

Hi,

I have a question about navigations in slides.

If you look at this example again:
http://twistedmatrix.com/users/jh.twistd/master/moin.cgi/WikiSchulung_2fBasisEinf_fchrung_2f001_20_28Test_29?action=recall&date=1066063363

This slideshow has some slides as child-slides and some of them have
childs too.
If I press at the start page the next button then it goes to the first
slide. If this is a sub slide it goes then into the first of this page.

*
|____*
~     |_____*
~     *     *
~     *

if at this point are two pages I go with next in the second one and then
next ... What is now next ?

I realized at this point that this is different from the "next" or
"previous" I got by latex2html.

Is there any change to get this buttons or some additionals to load the
next or previous page from page 1 to page 100 or backwards.
The page counter seems to be right at the beginning could it be used to
set next to next page number

best regards

Reimar

- --
Forschungszentrum Juelich
email: R.Bauer at fz-juelich.de
http://www.fz-juelich.de/icg/icg-i/
a IDL library at ForschungsZentrum Juelich
http://www.fz-juelich.de/icg/icg-i/idl_icglib/idl_lib_intro.html