[Moin-user] removing of many help pages

Juergen Hermann jh at web.de
Fri Oct 24 12:38:07 EDT 2003

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 12:16:42 -0300, Marijn P. Vriens wrote:

>Some idea for when a new stable release (any ideas what/if/when, yet? :D
>) is done is to release the "software", and to release various "language
>packs" so that people can choose what languages to add to their Wiki. Or
>just stay with an "empty" Wiki, if they those to do so.

I learned not too make promises (only the release helps you, promises do not
;), but we all know the release is more than overdue.

>The other thing is to go in reverse, and that is, distribute all
>pages/languages and remove/disable the pages for languages that the
>user/admin doesn't desire to have laying around.

My near-term plan here is to have a script that seeds a wiki where you can
select the parts that you want (moin-create --install-languages=de,en ...).

The long-term plan is to have the whole stuff separate, and still be able to
edit those pages (or annotate them?). That plan is trickier.

Ciao, Jürgen