[Moin-user] Re: removing of many help pages

Paul Moore pf_moore at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Oct 25 12:33:04 EDT 2003

"Juergen Hermann" <jh at web.de> writes:

> My near-term plan here is to have a script that seeds a wiki where
> you can select the parts that you want (moin-create
> --install-languages=de,en ...).

That sounds nice.

> The long-term plan is to have the whole stuff separate, and still be
> able to edit those pages (or annotate them?). That plan is trickier.

It sounds it! Your moin-create suggestion above would do fine for me,
as a one-language newbie :-)

One thing I've been doing is going through the supplied files, and
splitting them by language. There are a few pages without ##language
tags, but most of those are obvious (or referenced in the
SystemPagesGroup files). There's one file I can't work out -
CoucouAnn. What is it? The text just says "DeleteThisPage". It's
hardly a big deal, I'm just curious...

Paul.
--
This signature intentionally left blank