[Moin-user] Installation and hosts

Marius Scurtescu mariuss at lightspeed.ca
Thu Oct 30 16:56:03 EST 2003

The standard way of installing Moin requires the
modification of the Python installation by adding
some libraries to it. Nothing dangerous there, but
they may not believe you.

There is a way to install Moin without touching the
Python installation (details in the section on how
to install if you have FTP access only I think) but
it requires more work and they may not be willing
to do it. But then they should say so.

Ask them for details.

Marius