[Moin-user] script to create pages

Robert Groenewegen robert.groenewegen at tiscali.nl
Tue Sep 23 23:38:03 EDT 2003

Hi,

Yes, it is possible. Just create a textfile with the correct name (e.g. FirstTerm (no extension)) in the directory data/text of your wiki.

Remarks:
1. Use the wiki layout, not the HTML layout. The page that your script creates is the source (wiki), not the result (Html)
2. The wiki will show no revisions for this page because the add/update is NOT done through the wiki. OTOH I guess your terms are static pages ...

Robert

 Hi,