[Moin-user] (no subject)

Fujio Nobori toh at fuji-climb.org
Tue Apr 6 19:23:04 EDT 2004

Hello,

On Tue, Apr 06, 2004 at 11:15:14AM -0700, Yusuf Abdulghani wrote:
> Fuji,
>
> I am not sure if the cache is indeed the problem. The error message is:
>
> "You dont' have permission to view <filename.tar.bz2>"

Sorry, my previous mail was intended to be a reply of
another email.  Silly me...

> This looks more like a permissions issue. I checked the permissions for
> this file and it is 755. I dont know why the wiki page does not allow
> me to even "look at" (or download) this file.

Regarding of your issue, I would check the permissons of
directories.  Does your web server have permission to change
into the directory in which your file exists?  All the
directories has to have 'x' permission for the web server to
go into them.

--
Fujio Nobori                                     il|li
    email: toh at fuji-climb.org                   q|@.@|p