{solved} Re: [Moin-user] Moin stopped working when moving OS

Anguo linux-tw at masquilier.org
Mon Apr 26 19:26:04 EDT 2004

On Tuesday 27 Apr 2004 10:08 am, Anguo wrote:

> I did the following:
>
> $ python -c "import MoinMoin"
> -c:1: DeprecationWarning: Non-ASCII character '\xfc' in
> file
> /usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/MoinMoin/__init__.py on
> line 5, but no encoding declared; see
> http://www.python.org/peps/pep-0263.html for details
>

> The culprit was the german name in __init__.py: I changed
> it to "Juergen" and now everything works again.

I updated the wiki accordingly:

http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/MoinMoin_2fInstallDocs#trouble-shooting

--
www.masquilier.org
Condorcet, Approval alternative voting.

In order to prevent people from receiving viruses
that would seem to originate from my email,
if you use Microsoft Windows you do not have permission
to add this address to your address book.
If I am in your address book, please remove me.
Of course, this does not apply to GNU/Linux users.
Thank you.