[Moin-user] Re:attachments (Margherita Vittone Wiersma)

Reimar Bauer R.Bauer at fz-juelich.de
Sun Aug 22 03:14:19 EDT 2004

> Hi,
> it seems that .pdf file are not allowed as attchment, is that true?
> Is there a list of support file extensions?
> Thanks a bunch
>
> Margherita

Dear Margherita

we have no problems to attach a pdf file.
There is at the moment only a restriction in displaying an attachment included
as image on the page. This is restricted to '''gif, png, jpg and jpeg'''.

We often use something like this [attachment:plot.pdf example]

regards

Reimar
--
Forschungszentrum Juelich
email: R.Bauer at fz-juelich.de
http://www.fz-juelich.de/icg/icg-i/
a IDL library at ForschungsZentrum Juelich
http://www.fz-juelich.de/icg/icg-i/idl_icglib/idl_lib_intro.html