[Moin-user] Two wiki instances (MoinMoin 1.2.3)

Oliver Hofmann o.hofmann at smail.uni-koeln.de
Tue Dec 7 12:51:10 EST 2004

'lo everyone!

Just a quick request for help: currently trying to set up two wikis on a
single host, one for the public, one as a PIM. I'm somewhat lost with the
current documentation -- there's one help file ('Configuration of multiple
wikis') which points to farmconfig.py, which doesn't seem to be included
with MoinMoin 1.2.3. The 'Multi Configuration in moin 1.3' does not seem
to apply either, though.

Could someone point me to the right help page? Basically, I'd like to have
one wiki at http://www.foo.org/cgi-bin/private/moin.cgi, the other at
/public/moin.cgi, giving me the option to use htaccess to protect the PIM.

Many thanks in advance,

	Oliver

--
Oliver Hofmann - University of Cologne - Department of Biochemistry
PGP Fingerprint - 3B91 E308 2E5D D2A4 4E8D  633B F628 488D 8ECF 3893

  It seems like once people grow up, they have no idea what's cool.
					                  -- Calvin