[Moin-user] ACLs don't work

Morgan Sziraki Morgan.Sziraki at CARTESIAN.co.uk
Thu Dec 16 03:01:15 EST 2004

Hi,
I'm having a problem with ACLs, I'm using: moin-1.3.1.tar.gz
I have included the relevant configuration below.

Here's the problem:
1) If I login as AdminUser I can edit anything
2) If I login as MorganSziraki (which is in AdminGroup) I cannot edit anything, event the page MorganSziraki

It appears to me that only specific users metioned in "acl_rights_before" can edit anything.

Is there something I'm doing wrong ?

tia
morgan

acl_enabled = 1
acl_rights_default = 'Known:read,write All:read'
acl_rights_before = "AdminUser:admin,read,write,delete,revert +AdminGroup:admin,read,write,delete,revert All:read"

#acl AdminGroup:admin,read,write,delete,revert All:read
 * MorganSziraki
 * JoeUser

#acl MorganSziraki:read,write AdminGroup:admin,read,write,delete,revert All:read
## Please edit (or translate) system/help pages on the moinmaster wiki ONLY.
## For more information, please see MoinMaster:MoinPagesEditorGroup.
#language en
== Morgan Sziraki ==

Email: [[MailTo(morgan.sziraki at cartesian.co.uk]]

----