[Moin-user] Ordered lists in 1.3.x

Paul Eggleton bluelightning at bluelightning.org
Sat Dec 18 18:36:01 EST 2004

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 22:17, Jim Wight wrote:
> I found the same problem. It can be done by a slight rewriting:
>
>  1. Firstly, do this: {{{
> some command}}}
>  1. Then do this: {{{
> another command}}}'''Make sure xyz still works after this command
> runs.'''
>  1. Finally, do that.

Well, at least there's a work-around. However I have several wikis where I
have used the original scheme, and to upgrade I will have to reformat every
instance of this. I don't mean to sound ungrateful - MoinMoin is excellent
software - but having to do this for apparently no reason seems a bit much,
and presents another hurdle when upgrading.

Cheers,
Paul