[Moin-user] Problem with FastCGI

Steve Zatz slzatz at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 12:00:01 EST 2004

> Try to remove the 5. According to the python docs, 5 is the default anyway. I
> don't know why it does not like this backlog parameter in your case.

Thanks for the suggestion but unfortunately no success.  I tried 2 and
then 1 and got the same error message.  Also tried running FastCGI
after disabling scgi but that didn't work either.  I suspect the
"Invalid argument" message is misleading and there is something wrong
with the basic socket object but I have no idea what it is.