[Moin-user] RE: 1.3.1 and mod_python

Kevin Kleinfelter moin-user at kleinfelter.com
Thu Dec 30 11:43:01 EST 2004

Well I sort of solved it. I never did figure out what was wrong, but I wrote a setup script to bridge between setup.py and a working
wiki under Apache.  It configures a CGI, a wrapped mod-python and a non-wrapped mod-python.  See
http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/KevinKleinfelter if you are interested. MoinMoin is still harder to set up than Instiki, but perhaps
others can use the script to ease initial setup of a MoinMoin wiki.

  _____