[Moin-user] RSS from MoinMoin

Tim Mansfield timbomb at dstc.edu.au
Tue Feb 3 17:11:06 EST 2004

So, I'm trying to use Bloglines.com to read the RSS feed from our wiki.
Doesn't seem to work, so I dug around a bit, noticed that I can't wget
the feed either, eventually discovered this page:

http://twistedmatrix.com/wiki/moin/MoinMoinBugs

and some advice under the heading: "RecentChanges RSS refuses robots"

The suggested fix (other than waiting for 1.2) is:

 	For now, simply add a negative lookbehind into the regex,
	letting through exactly that "robot".

... but I'm not clear which regex where or how to achieve this.

Has anyone patched this problem in their own installation? Willing to
share code?

Tim