[Moin-user] Translations needed for MoinMoin 1.2

Thomas Waldmann tw-public at gmx.de
Mon Feb 9 07:49:09 EST 2004

Hi Lele,

> I'm doing that right now for the italian messages.  Where should I
> send the new "it.po", once finished?

Best way is to send via email to me, BUT I talked to gian paolo ciceri
on IRC about doing a translation because I didnt get a reply to the
email I sent to you (and we dont have that much time left).

He already started and sent me a first update. I am talking to him on
IRC right now - maybe you both can coordinate your efforts so you don't
work on the same stuff.

greetings,

Thomas