[Moin-user] Linking to attachments with spaces

Richard Terry richard at braveterry.com
Fri Jan 9 07:57:02 EST 2004

When I try:

I get

   Upload new attachment "LONG Filename - With Spaces (V1.0").doc

That's progress.  It recognizes the filename up to the close parenthesis.

I was hoping there was a way I could surround the filename in quotes or
something to get MoinMoin to recognize it.  I was looking to use
MoinMoin as a collaborative tool for the software development team I on.
  We all have Windows machines, (and Windows filenames can contain
spaces) so it would be cumbersome to rename filenames to remove spaces
or replace the spaces with %20.

Thanks!

--
Richard Terry