[Moin-user] error on ?test

Don Poitras poitras at pobox.com
Thu Jan 15 17:09:04 EST 2004

Tertius,
   I asked this exact question a couple of weeks ago and didn't receive
any answers. I am glad that someone else had the same result so that I
can assume that there's something wrong other than than that I just
had a random file get corrupted. On a brighter note, I haven't noticed
anything not working on my wiki, but then, my wiki doesn't do much. :)

--
Don