[Moin-user] Problems with Login

Ian Epperson iepperson at axiomdesign.com
Thu Jan 22 16:35:32 EST 2004

This happened to me.  The issue here is that we are using IIS authentication, and the wiki is picking up the authenticated username.  If you're using authentication, the wiki will ALWAYS use that username.  If you create a wiki account with that username, it will show you as logged immediately after the authentication.

"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible."

   -Frank Zappa