[Moin-user] setting permissions on files in data/text/

Matt Price matt.price at utoronto.ca
Mon Jan 26 12:25:42 EST 2004

Hi,

I have a script that grabs text from incoming mail and posts it to a
MoinMoin page by simply adding text to the top of the page.  It works
great, until someone tries to edit the page; at which point the
permisisons on the file are reset to 644 www-data:www-data (I want
them to stay where I manually reset them, 664 www-data:movies).  I
hunted around and was not able to see a way to keep the permissions as
I want them.  Is there a way?

It would be great if this could work, I would really like to use
MoinMoin for this project.  thx,

matt