[Moin-user] try out: wysiwyg editing moinmoin

Matt Price matt.price at utoronto.ca
Fri Jan 30 17:29:33 EST 2004

So Brendan, this is very neat -- especially since I run my wiki for
students who feel lost without a wysiwyg editor.  I just had a couple
of questions:

-- Where do we get the source code??
-- how hard do you think it would be to have 2 editing options -- one
wysiwyg, one MoinMarkup?
-- do you know what kind of license Html Area is distributed under?

I think this is a pretty cool enhancement.

matt