[Moin-user] try out: wysiwyg editing moinmoin

Brendan O'Connor brendano at stanford.edu
Fri Jan 30 22:49:46 EST 2004

Thanks for the feedback, Matt!

> -- Where do we get the source code??

I packaged up what I currently have and put off a link from the frontpage,
at http://piece.stanford.edu/~brendano/wysimoin/

> -- how hard do you think it would be to have 2 editing options -- one
> wysiwyg, one MoinMarkup?

I think it's possible -- would require a bit more work.  Fortunately I've
found the MoinMoin internals very well organized and easy to modify.

> -- do you know what kind of license Html Area is distributed under?

It's public domain-ish, I think it's fine to use it in completely
closed-source commercial projects.

-Brendan