[Moin-user] Re: Installing MoinMoin 1.2.2 at SourceForge.Net Project Web Space

Lorenzo Hernandez Garcia-Hierro lorenzo at gnu.org
Thu Jul 1 11:38:06 EDT 2004

Hi Brian,

El jue, 01-07-2004 a las 19:30, Brian E. Gallew escribió:
> You don't say how you configured Apache, but have you tried doing
> something like:
> ScriptAlias /LorenzoWiki /var/www-docs/cgi-bin/moin.cgi

I'm talking about a SOURCEFORGE PROJECT WEB SPACE.
So ,i don't have a root account and i can't access the global config for
my VirtualHost.
In adittion , to set a ScriptAlias is not needed, i want just to access
my wiki by using licentia.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/moin.cgi .

> If you do that, then pointing your web browser at
> http://licentia.sourceforge.net/LorenzoWiki should do the right thing,
> assuming you've set the values in moin_config.py in that directory to
> point to the correct locations.

That's not the problem.
The problem is that i can access the wiki (better,i can get the html
source of the generated wiki page) only using python moin.cgi from my
shell , and not from the web browser (so, accessing by the webserver
gets 500 Error ).

Best regards,
--
Lorenzo Hernandez Garcia-Hierro <lorenzo at gnu.org>