[Moin-user] Re: Installing MoinMoin 1.2.2 at SourceForge.Net Project Web Space

Brian E. Gallew geek+ at cmu.edu
Thu Jul 1 12:42:02 EDT 2004

Lorenzo Hernandez Garcia-Hierro wrote:
> /usr/bin/python2.2 is the one that works and
 > /usr/bin/env python works too.

Good.

OK, I'm assuming that you have MoinMoin installed in your project space
somewhere.  That being the case, I assume you've uncommented/edited the
two lines in moin.cgi so that the MoinMoin package is in your sys.path?

Also, I'm seeing your 500 error, so the end of the error log *should*
have a backtrace in it.  With that log of that magnitude, you probably
want to point your web browser at the site, tail -f the log, reload the
web site, and as soon as you see something resemblin a backtrace fly by,
kill the tail.