[Moin-user] Re: Installing MoinMoin 1.2.2 at SourceForge.Net Project Web Space

Lorenzo Hernandez Garcia-Hierro lorenzo at gnu.org
Thu Jul 1 13:26:04 EDT 2004

Hi Brian!,

El jue, 01-07-2004 a las 21:41, Brian E. Gallew escribió:
> Lorenzo Hernandez Garcia-Hierro wrote:
> > /usr/bin/python2.2 is the one that works and
>  > /usr/bin/env python works too.
>
> Good.
>
> OK, I'm assuming that you have MoinMoin installed in your project space
> somewhere.  That being the case, I assume you've uncommented/edited the
> two lines in moin.cgi so that the MoinMoin package is in your sys.path?
Yes.

> Also, I'm seeing your 500 error, so the end of the error log *should*
> have a backtrace in it.  With that log of that magnitude, you probably
> want to point your web browser at the site, tail -f the log, reload the
> web site, and as soon as you see something resemblin a backtrace fly by,
> kill the tail.

This is the error that now i'm getting:
(also an error that demonstrates that i got progress :D)

http://licentia.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/moin.cgi?test

MoinMoin CGI Diagnosis
======================

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/home/groups/l/li/licentia/cgi-bin/moin.cgi", line 21, in ?
    from MoinMoin import cgimain
   File "/home/groups/l/li/licentia/lib/python/MoinMoin/cgimain.py", line 11, in ?
    from MoinMoin.request import RequestCGI
   File "/home/groups/l/li/licentia/lib/python/MoinMoin/request.py", line 453
     self.print_exception(*saved_exc)
                          ^
 SyntaxError: invalid syntax

Cheers!