[Moin-user] Processors and wikilinks

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Fri Jul 2 06:31:06 EDT 2004

[This may be more a developers issue, but I'm not on that list as yet]

I am attempting to get pages which have the output of a Processor on
them and also have WikiLinks within that output.  Modifying the
processor to output all wiki parsable output would be an option if that
is possible from a Processor.  I'd appreciate any hints as to how togo
about this.

To give you an idea of what I want to end up with, I want to have an
event calendar with links in it.  The Calendar.py processor at
  http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/MoinMoinCalendarExample
is great at giving me a calendar display of the form that I want, but
the text appearing in the calendar boxes is literal - I can't use
WikiWords or other forms of linking within them.  In this case the
Calendar is going to be the index most people use to jump off to the
event pages, so links here would be really useful...

A fixed per-day target - as seen in MonthCalendar
  http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/MonthCalendar
  http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/OliverGraf_2fMonthCalendar
is not what I am aiming at - its very easy for me to produce data as a
list of dates, where as this method, whilst more flexible in many ways,
would need *lots* of clicking and editing of pages.... especially as
many events are multiday ones.  Its also less good for people seeing
whats on at a glance.

Cheers
	Nigel.