[Moin-user] Problem with acl

Sandip Bhattacharya sandip at lug-delhi.org
Mon Jul 19 12:58:05 EDT 2004

On Tuesday 20 July 2004 1:09 am, Sandip Bhattacharya wrote:
> I have the following in moin_config.py:
>
> acl_rights_default = "AdminGroup:admin,read,write,delete,revert
> Trusted:read,write All:read"
> acl_rights_before = "AdminGroup:admin,read,write,delete,revert"

I got the problem now. I should be using Known rather than Trusted.

For some reason, the moin CHANGES file has far more information than
HelpOnAccessLists. The latter doesnt mention anywhere that Trusted refers to
HTTP AUTH authenticated user, and Known refers to moin form-based
authentication/account user.

Then names are not that intuitive for me. YMMV.

- Sandip

--
Sandip Bhattacharya
sandip (at) puroga.com

GPG: 51A4 6C57 4BC6 8C82 6A65 AE78 B1A1 2280 A129 0FF3