[Moin-user] Re: Problems with moin + mod_python

Paul Moore pf_moore at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 7 12:41:18 EDT 2004

Paul Moore <pf_moore at yahoo.co.uk> writes:

> I added the following to my Apache configuration. I'm not too familiar with
> Apache, so it's quite possible I've made some dumb error here. There's almost
> nothing in my moin config - it's basically the default - so I doubt it's that
> (but I can post it if anyone thinks it's relevant). Can anyone help with this?
>
> # DBA Wiki
> Alias   /wiki/     "C:/Python23/share/moin/htdocs/"
> Alias   /wikidata/ "D:/Moin/wikidata/"
> Alias   /dbawiki  "D:/Moin/dbawiki/"
>
> <Directory "D:/Moin/dbawiki">
>     # Use mod_python as handler
>     SetHandler python-program
>
>     # set the path to the MoinMoin package and to the moin_config.py
>     PythonPath "['D:/Moin/dbawiki']+sys.path"
>
>     # choose the ModPy Request class as handler
>     PythonHandler MoinMoin.request::RequestModPy.run
> </Directory>

Got it fixed, at last! If I remove the Alias /dbawiki line, and
replace the <Directory "D:/Moin/dbawiki"> with <Location /dbawiki>
everything works fine.

This makes sense, i suppose, as no files from the D:/Moin/dbawiki are
ever served directly, so a <Directory> container is wrong.

Told you it would be a dumb Apache configuration error :-)

Paul.
--
This signature intentionally left blank