[Moin-user] getUserId() UnpicklingError ???

Don Lindsay lindsayd at cisco.com
Thu Jun 10 21:17:15 EDT 2004

I'm trying to upgrade to 1.2.2 (from 0.11).

When I click Save on the User Preferences page, the new wiki
says
	global name 'UnpicklingError' is not defined

and gives a stack trace, back through

...lib/python2.3/site-packages/MoinMoin/userform.py savedata()
...handleData()
...user.py in getUserId(searchName='foo')
   41 except IOError:
   42     pass
   43 else:
   44     f.close()
   45     execfile(pythonrc)

Finding the getUserId routine was easy. The problem is that it does
catch UnpicklingError, and nowhere do I see the printed code fragment
(lines 41 through 45).

???

[Since I'm upgrading, I copied the stuff in /data/ over from the old
wiki to the new one. Maybe there's a file I forgot?? A format that's
changed???]

[While I'm here, what means

	/lib/python2.3/site-packages/MoinMoin/theme/classic.py:238:
	DeprecationWarning: calling themes without correct request
]

--
Don