[Moin-user] How to link to anchor in page one level above?

Geoff C yahs at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 24 16:55:01 EDT 2004

I think I have tried every possible way to link to an anchor in the
page one level above, but hopefully not!

What I'm looking for is [:..#anchor: goHere].  I can get to the
the anchor.  Have tried many variations of colons and quotes.

I do not want to identify the page like
     [wiki:Self:HomePage/Subpage1#anchor goHere]
because then I lose the ability to move pages higher or lower in the
hierarchy without fixing all the links (which is a great advantage of
the slashed subpages).

Thank you,
   - Geoff