[Moin-user] External Diff Problem

Bangaru, Surdeep sbangaru at doubleclick.net
Wed Mar 10 03:53:02 EST 2004

Hi Guys,

I'm pretty new to MoinMoin ..... I've setup a wiki on Debian , and I've
added the mods for the UserIdentification and the Access Permissions ....
I've setup auth by using the .htaccess files on Apache ... the auth works
fine when i need to log on but after auth i get an Internal Server
Error..... I've even cleaned out the "^M"s  ....can anyone help??? the CGI
Diagnosis is below ...

Thanks in advance,

Surdeep

MoinMoin CGI Diagnosis
======================

Package "MoinMoin" sucessfully imported.

Release  1.0
Revision 1.159

Checking directories...
    data directory tests OK (set to '/space/sbangaru/wiki/data')
    text directory tests OK (set to '/space/sbangaru/wiki/data/text')
    user directory tests OK (set to '/space/sbangaru/wiki/data/user')
    backup directory tests OK (set to '/space/sbangaru/wiki/data/backup')

Found an external diff: "diff - GNU diffutils version 2.7"

Server Environment:
    ONLY AVAILABLE FOR LOCAL REQUESTS ON THIS HOST!