[Moin-user] MoinMoin1.2.1 and mod_python

info at nomagic.net info at nomagic.net
Fri Mar 12 03:43:05 EST 2004

Hello,

I am using Moin MoinMoin1.2.1 with WindowsXP, Apache 2.0.48, python
2.3.2-1 and mod_python3.1.2b.

The Wiki itself works ( at least in the cgi mode)...well, at the
moment it isn't very fast.
Now I am looking for alternatives to make the wiki respond faster to
user requests. Exchange the Winbox against a linux box is not
possible.
Today I tried to use MoinMoin with mod_python. I installed and
configured everything according to the installation manual...but it
did not work.
The wiki is showing the directory index instead of the front page.
Is anybody using MoinMoin with mod_python? Perhaps you can provide me
a working example configuration(httpd.conf, .htacces,
moin_modpy.py,...).
This would be really helpful.
Thanks in advance.
Greetings