[Moin-user] Moin 1.2.1 and ACLs

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Mon Mar 15 04:58:01 EST 2004

Since I installed moin 1.2.1 ACLs have stopped working.  There's nothing
in the changelog I can see that's relevant, so I can only assume they've
broken at some point.

My moin_config.py has:

acl_enabled = 1
acl_rights_before = "TonyHoyle:read,write,admin,delete,revert +AdminGroup:admin
Known:read,write,delete All:read"
acl_default = "Known:read,write,delete All:read"

And the top of my front page has:

#pragma section-numbers off
#acl All:read Known:read

It seems the acl_default is being honored (since only logged in users can edit), but the #acl line
is completely ignored - I've already had the front page messed up more than once.

I'd go back to moin 1.1 but I really need the caching...

Tony