[Moin-user] Right management under MoinMoin 1.1

epikuro at gmx.de epikuro at gmx.de
Wed Mar 24 11:22:10 EST 2004

* No access to User Preferences?

When I disable right for writing for "All:" in moin_config (acl_rights...) then I cannot
log in any more: I have no right for writing when I click UserPreference link in top
right corner. Is there a better solution than giving full rights to the start page and
include [[UserPreferences]] there?

* Excluding myself?

If I include "#acl NotMe:read,write Me:read All:" I cannot access the page anymore,
right? Is it possible to define a superuser who has rights on all pages even if they are
protected by #acl?

* Deleting users?

How can I delete users? Is it only possible by deleting two user files and editing
"userdict.pickle"?

Thanks!
Anton