[Moin-user] moin_create.py -> no _utils.runMain

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Thu Mar 25 07:25:02 EST 2004

    >> I have 1.2.1 installed and tried moin-create just now.  It failed
    >> with this traceback:
    Thomas> I did never use that script. Is that mentioned somewhere in the
    Thomas> docs?

I don't know, but when I ran "python setup.py install" to upgrade to 1.2.1
the other day it was installed in /usr/local/bin:

    % ls -l /usr/local/bin/moin*
    -rwxr-xr-x    1 skip     users          76 Mar 21 16:38 /usr/local/bin/moin-create*
    -rwxr-xr-x    1 skip     users          74 Mar 21 16:38 /usr/local/bin/moin-dump*

moin-dump seems to work, at least well enough to print a --help message.  I
haven't tried it any farther than that.

Maybe the simplest thing to do is to remove moin-create from the
distribution altogether.

Skip