[Moin-user] caching pages

Thomas Waldmann tw-public at gmx.de
Fri May 7 09:52:03 EDT 2004

> I have a problem with the caching of the wiki pages. When I open a page
> the attached picures will not show up, altought the attached picures are
> older than the last caching of the page. When I press: RefreshCache the
> picures are coming up. Any ideas?

If you are accessing the page via multiple server names, it might have
cached the first which is maybe inaccessible when browsing with the
second one.

E.g.:

First access via 192.168.0.1 (gets cached)

Second access from the internet via www.whatever.com - can't reach stuff
on 192.168.0.1...

This will be fixed in 1.2.2 by omitting the server part.