[Moin-user] Calendar.py

Trog trog at trogwoolley.com
Mon Nov 1 04:49:19 EST 2004

> This calendar fragment works for me... (however I am using the version
> you'll find on my moin homepage -
> http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/NigelMetheringham
> which outputs in a form which allows embedded wiki markup, but
probably
> looks less visually impressive in the normal case).
> {{{
> #!Calendar
> OPTION:bodyBGColor=#DDDDDD
> OPTION:captionBGColor=#CCCCFF
> OPTION:firstWeekDay=6
> 20040707: Calendar 1.0 released
> 20040701: First of the month
> 20040731: End of the month
> 20040730: Link to FrontPage
> }}}

G'day Nigel,
thanks for your reply.  The missing magic in our case was the leading
and trailing braces - {{{ - we didn't have them 'cus the example on the
MoinMoin homepage didn't.  Easy when you know how isn't it?  Nice
calendar too - exactly what we need.
Thanks again!
Trog
--
Trog Woolley  |  trog at trogwoolley dot com
(A Croweater back residing in Pommie Land with Linux)