[Moin-user] sharing accounts between two wikis

Andrew Premdas Andrew.Premdas at manchester.ac.uk
Wed Nov 3 02:25:29 EST 2004

Oops sorry about that, looks like you'll have to educate the teachers about
ACL's a little bit unless Moin can add a  feature to allow ACL changes on
new pages created by templates with ACL's in them.

Perhaps a big comment on each template and giving the teacher admin rights
is the way to go at present

#acl ...
## -----------------------------------------------------
## The line above controls access to the page you can get more info about
this from ...
## ...
## This template creates a page that can be read by ... And edited by ...
## ...
## Please add you content below this comment. Please do not delete this
comment

Sorry the idea failed to deliver, I should have tested it first

All best

Andrew

Andrew Premdas
Student Systems Developer