[Moin-user] sharing accounts between two wikis

Andrew Premdas Andrew.Premdas at manchester.ac.uk
Wed Nov 3 02:37:52 EST 2004

+1 for a feature request

Not sure about best way to phrase this how about...

-----
Would like new pages created using templates that have ACL's in them not to
require admin rights to the new page to use the template and its ACL.
However the user should not be able to change the ACL in the new page unless
they have admin rights.
-----

Could this be implemented using a template actually creating and saving a
new page, i.e clicking on the template link

1) Creates the new page with the template contents
2) Saves the new page
3) Opens up the page for editing

All best

Andrew